Culture, Values and Behaviour Mapping Set
Based on the latest research into the relationships between culture, values and behaviour this set is designed to support a facilitated discussion at team or organisational level. Helps provoke new thinking into issues such as:
- What type of culture do we have now?
- What type of culture do we need in the future?
- What are our core values?
- What visible behaviours might support our aspirational culture?
- 136 Values cards
- 2 blank cards (to add your own Values)
- 5 Header cards
- Culture, Values and Behaviour mapping board
- Facilitator's guide